Our Holiday Recognition Program is designed to provide donors with the opportunity to recognize clients, business associates, family members or friends during the holiday season. You can donate to the Marine Toys for Tots Foundation in lieu of giving holiday gifts to those special individuals in your life, and help provide Christmas joy to millions and millions of children living in poverty in our country.
We’re excited to offer a variety of holiday themed greeting cards for 2013, and you can view each card and make a selection during the ordering process. We have a standard message printed on the interior of the card. We also personalize the greeting and provide the donor’s name and address so the recipient knows who made the donation. The cards are personally addressed to each of your clients or family members; however, we will not use their names on our mailing lists, nor ask them for donations.
The cost of this service is a minimum donation of $10.00 per card. $4.00 of the cost of each card will be a service cost to you for production, materials and postage; however, the remaining $6.00 will be considered a tax deductible contribution. Your list of recipients must be provided in Excel spreadsheet format, and a template for the required format is downloadable during the order process.
You can also have Toys for Tots Christmas ornaments sent with your holiday cards for an additional cost of $10 per ornament. The total cost for a greeting card plus ornament “package” is $20 per card/ornament. $12 of the cost will be a service cost to you for production, materials and postage; however, the remaining $8 will be considered a tax deductible contribution.
A third option available to you is for us to send E-Mails to your clients, business associates, family members or friends indicating that a donation has been made on their behalf. The e-mail will contain a message similar to that contained in our Holiday Greeting Card, and can be personalized and sent to each recipient specified. For your reference, there is a different (but similar) downloadable Excel spreadsheet template available during the order process if you choose this option. The cost per e-mail sent is $6, and $2 of that cost is a service cost to you, while the remaining $4 will be considered a tax deductible contribution. As with the holiday themed greeting cards, we will not use these email addresses to solicit for donations, nor use them for any other purpose.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- When will TFT begin accepting orders for the 2013 Holiday Recognition Program?
- We will begin accepting orders for this year’s program on 1 November 2013.
- What is the latest date that orders can be submitted in order to ensure delivery before the holidays?
- In order to ensure delivery before the holidays, we will need your order submitted before the close of business on 11 December 2013. That said, we will continue working on ALL orders placed after that date until our offices close on 23 December 2013, and will resume working on them when we return to work after the holidays.
- If I have a large order, can I select several different cards choices?
- Because of the volume of cards we produce during the holiday season, we respectfully request that you choose only one greeting card image per order.
- How should I submit a “split order” – one in which I want only greeting cards sent to some individuals and greeting cards plus ornaments sent to others?
- For processing purposes, you would need to submit separate orders for each: One order for the individuals to which you’d like greeting cards only sent, and another order for individuals to which you’ d like greeting cards and ornaments sent.
- How do I submit my list of recipients?
- You must submit your list of recipients via Excel spreadsheet(s). Required templates with correct format can be downloaded during the ordering process.
- What are my payment options?
- “Individual or Small Group” orders can only be paid online with a credit card. Payment must be made during order submission.
- “Large Group or Corporate”orders can be paid online with a credit card OR by company check. Credit card payments are made immediately upon order submission, and check payments must be received within 30 days of order submission.