In order to ensure delivery before Christmas, ALL orders for Holiday Card Inserts must be submitted before the close of business (4:00 PM EST) on 15 December 2023.
Our Holiday Recognition Program is designed to provide donors with the opportunity to recognize ten or more clients, business associates, family members or friends during the holiday season. You can donate to the Marine Toys for Tots Foundation in lieu of giving holiday gifts to those special individuals in your life, and help provide Christmas joy to millions of children living in poverty in our country. We will only be offering two (2) options this year:
Holiday Card Inserts: These have been extremely popular since they were first introduced, and we have several different inserts from which to choose… Our Holiday Card Inserts can be sent with your own corporate or personal holiday cards. The insert cards contain a standard preprinted message and will be sent directly to you for insertion in your own cards. For your planning purposes, they measure approximately 4.35” x 5.5”.
- The cost of this service is a minimum donation of $6.00 per card. $2.00 of the cost of each card will be a service cost to you for production, materials and postage; however, the remaining $4.00 per card will be considered a tax deductible contribution. **Because the card inserts will be mailed directly to the donor placing the order, there is no requirement for an Excel spreadsheet upload.
eCards: Introduced a few years ago, our eCards are yet another donation notification vehicle available to send to your clients, business associates, family members or friends indicating that a donation has been made on their behalf. The eCard will contain a message similar to that contained in our Holiday Card Inserts, and can be personalized and sent to each recipient specified. **Orders for eCards must be submitted using the spreadsheet template provided during the ordering process.
- The cost per eCard sent is $6, and the entire amount is considered a tax deductible contribution. *Please Note: We will not use the email addresses you provide to solicit for donations, or use them for any other purpose.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When will TFT begin accepting orders for the 2023 Holiday Recognition Program?
- We will begin accepting orders for this year’s program on 1 November 2023.
- What is the latest date that orders can be submitted in order to ensure delivery before the holidays?
- In order to ensure delivery before the holidays, we will need your order submitted before the close of business (4:00 PM ET) on 15 December 2023. That said, we will continue fulfilling ALL orders received until midday on 22 December 2023 (12:00 PM ET); however, we cannot guarantee they will be received prior to your holiday celebration. however, we cannot guarantee they will be received prior your holiday celebration.
- For the Holiday Card Inserts, is there a minimum number that can be ordered?
- The minimum number of inserts that can be ordered is ten (10). The inserts will be mailed directly to the donor for placement in their own holiday cards. *There is obviously no spreadsheet upload required with this option.
- What are my payment options?
- All orders for either Holiday Card Insert orders or eCard orders must be paid by credit card during the ordering process.