The Marine Toys for Tots Foundation oversees the operations and conduct of all local Marine Toys for Tots Campaigns. Because local campaigns differ based on geographic location and community demographics the local campaign is the best point of contact for specific and most up to date information pertaining to the campaign on the following items:
- APPLY FOR TOYS
- QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR TOY APPLICATION
- APPLY TO BE A LOCAL TOY DROP SITE
- APPLY TO HOLD A LOCAL EVENT
- VOLUNTEER WITH THE LOCAL CAMPAIGN
- ANY INQUIRY RELATED TO YOUR LOCAL CAMPAIGN
To call your local Marine Toys for Tots Campaign for information or questions:
CLICK HERE TO FIND YOUR LOCAL CAMPAIGN.
- SELECT your state from the drop down list
- SELECT your city or county from the drop down list
- This will direct you to your local campaign website
- SELECT CONTACT from the navigation menu at the top of the local website
- You will find an email address and phone number on the CONTACT page.
TOY APPLICATION STATUS LOOKUP:
CLICK HERE to check the status of your Request a Toy Application.