It starts with a simple email to the Vice President, Marketing & Development, Ted Silvester at: Ted.Silvester@toysfortots.org
Make a Pledge
Pledge to raise or contribute a specified amount of cash or new toy donations.
To be a National Corporate Sponsor
- Contribute or help raise over $25,000 in cash, or…
- Contribute over $100,000 worth of new toys or books
To be a National Corporate Donor
- Contribute or help raise over $5,000 in cash, or…
- Contribute over $25,000 worth of new toys or books
Enter into a Licensing Agreement
- For cause-marketing initiatives, we like to enter into a simple licensing agreement that captures the basics such as: use of Toys for Tots Logo and name, indemnification, a description of your cause-marketing campaign, promotional period, etc.
- Feel free to use the agreement we provide, make any necessary changes, amendments, or even use your own.
- Cash donations, In-Kind contributions, and toy drives do not require a licensing agreement.
Guidelines for consideration as a Corporate Partner
- As an official activity of the U.S. Marine Corps, the Marine Toys for Tots Foundation will not affiliate with an organization that portrays the USMC or the Marine Toys for Tots Program in a negative manner.
- The Marine Toys for Tots Foundation adheres to the Better Business Bureau Wise Giving Alliance Standards for Charity Accountability. View these guidelines and our accreditation at: http://www.give.org/for-charities/
- Marine Toys for Tots does not sell, loan or distribute our mailing lists or email addresses to third parties.
- Out of respect to our current donors and Corporate Sponsors, Marine Toys for Tots will not actively solicit or promote to our supporters. We will, however, promote via our social media channels and post on our website promotions page.
- Marine Toys for Tots Foundation does not consider promotions that utilize direct mail, telemarketing or door-to-door solicitations, nor will we advertise items for sale on our website.